Ok its been very poor over the last two weeks. Given that I am going to do three more weeks of the program to finish it off.
Trying to get a better handle on the week will unfold, I am going to jot down a plan for the week ahead. With a good breakfast in the belly and that in mind I will crack on.
Monday
2 rashers, 2 toast, 3 eggs, spinach
A turkey sandwich
chicken, peppers, onion, peas, sweet corn and rice
apple, peanut butter and protein bar
Walk 60 mins
SS, HIIT session
Tuesday
Turkey, peppers, eggs omelette
2 scoops protein, 1 banana, spinach peanut butter or turkey sandwich
chicken, peppers, onion, peas, sweet corn and rice
apple, peanut butter or protein bar
Walk 60 mins
SS, HIIT session
Wed
Turkey, peppers, eggs omelette
2 scoops protein, 1 banana, spinach peanut butter
Beef burger, potatoes, broccoli
Greek yogurt and berries
Walk 60 mins
SS, HIIT session
Thursday
2 rashers, 2 toast, 3 eggs, spinach
2 scoops protein, 1 banana, spinach peanut butter
chicken curry, naan bread, peas, sweet corn and rice
apple, peanut butter and or Greek yogurt and berries
Walk 60 mins
SS, HIIT session
2 rashers, 2 toast, 3 eggs, spinach
2 scoops protein, 1 banana, spinach peanut butter
dinner TBD
apple, peanut butter and or Greek yogurt and berries
cycle 90mins
walk 60mins
Shopping done, as the photo goes it good enough to be on a YouTube vid on what to eat I think.

No comments:
Post a Comment